The Patchwork Rooster
* Check to be sure all seams are secure. Please stay-stitch around the entire quilt if there are no borders. This will ensure that your seams do not pull apart when the quilt is being loaded onto the frame.
*Please be sure to inform us which side is the top of your quilt if you have a preference.
* We cannot accept quilt tops with any strong odors, such as cigarette smoke or mothballs.
* Batting and backing should be 3-4 inches wider on each side of the quilt top.
* The three layers of your quilt will be loaded on the machine independently of one another. Please do not pin or baste them together.
* Be aware that it is difficult to perfectly center the top over the backing in both directions. A backing with a center monogram or border is likely to be "off" in the final product.
* If you pre-washed the fabrics used in your quilt top, it is highly recommended that you pre-wash your backing fabric as well so that shrinkage is not a problem for your finished quilt.
DISCLAIMER: We take every precaution by keeping the machine in top working condition. However, it is a machine and, on rare occasions, problems may arise that could cause minor damage to the quilt top and/or backing, for which we cannot be held responsible.